Production capacity of leaching project: 5tpd -- 1000tpd, suitable for edible oil treatment.
call the hotline to learn more
Leaching engineering, leaching is the use of organic solvents and edible oil dissolving principle from the processed oil or pressed cake to obtain oil process. The leaching process mainly includes four parts: edible oil leaching system, wet meal desolvation system, mixed oil treatment system and solvent recovery system.
The raw material is conveyed to the leaching hopper through the feed scraper, and then enters the extractor through a screw conveyor. After solvent spraying, after soaking, it is immersed in draining, spraying fresh solvent and washing again (the opposite direction of solvent and raw material flow). Finally, the final discharged extract powder falls into the wet powder scraper conveyor and then is transported to the DTDC desolvent through the screw conveyor. After the impurities are removed by the cyclone separator, the mixed oil is strongly stirred and precipitated in the mixing tank to remove the impurities again, and then the first evaporator (DTDC) is started.
Leaching engineering process:
Oil cake → leaching → mixed oil → evaporation → evaporation → stripping → crude oil
1. Solvent pump: continuously spray solvent into the extractor.
2. Extractor: spray and soak the pre pressed filter cake in the solvent, so that the oil can be dissolved in the solvent (to form mixed oil). After processing, you can get wet meal and oil miscellaneous (mixed oil).
3. DTDC: used to separate solvent from wet powder.
4. Glove box 1: pump the sundries (oil containing solvent) into glove box 1, and then add 10% salt water to it. The phospholipids and impurities in the mixed gum will react with brine, and finally the reactants will precipitate to achieve the purpose of purification.
5. The second glove box: pump the purified debris into it.
6. Miscellaneous stripping: it will remove the remaining solvent from the miscellaneous. And the solvent will be discharged into the condenser for recycling.
7. Condenser: used to cool the solvent gas separated from wet powder and sundries for recovery.
Advantages of leaching Engineering:
1. Modular structure, fast assembly.
2. The whole set of equipment adopts advanced accessories and materials, pays attention to the detailed structure of the equipment, and takes the continuous operation of the equipment as the goal, with low maintenance rate.
3. Excellent quality, long service life and easy operation.
4. Analog digital operation screen, PLC control, realize online detection and intuitive operation of temperature, pressure and other parameters. Can also be connected to the computer, unattended.
5. The price of domestic equipment and the grade of imported equipment.