Production capacity: 50 ~ 1000t / D, suitable for palm oil, cottonseed oil, fish oil, lard, chicken oil, seaweed oil, flax oil, etc.
call the hotline to learn more
Oil fractionation can be used to process palm oil, palm kernel oil, cottonseed oil and other vegetable oils, and fish oil, butter, lard and other animal oils, so as to improve the added value of oil products. Oil main equipment: crystallizer, water-cooled screw chiller, diaphragm filter press, etc.
Oil is a mixture of various triglycerides. Under a certain temperature, the process of separating oil into different triglyceride components is called fractionation. Oil fractionation is a physical modification process, without expensive or dangerous chemical additives, by-products of chemical reaction, loss and sewage.
With advanced crystallization equipment, filtration and pressing technology and accurate automatic temperature control software, the new fractionation technology is synchronized with the world's advanced level, especially suitable for palm oil fractionation. Palm oil products with different melting points such as 8C, 10 ℃, 14C, 18 ℃, 24C, 33 ℃, 44c and 55 ℃ can be obtained. At the same time, the crystallization rate was controlled by changing the process parameters, such as crystallization temperature, crystallization time and so on. The process is suitable for the separation of cottonseed oil, fish oil and other animal oils, greatly improving the added value of oil and increasing economic benefits for enterprises.
The separation is basically divided into two parts: crystallization separation and solid-liquid separation.
The crystallization process of oil can be divided into three stages：
1. The oil is supersaturated or cooled rapidly after melting, so that the high melting point begins to fully segregate;
2.Slow cooling and slow stirring (135 / min) promoted the nucleation;
3. Continue to cool to the target temperature to increase the crystal (also known as the crystallization stage), and then separate. The main crystallization conditions are as follows：
(1) Crystallization temperature. The temperature must be below the set point of solid grease.
(2) Cooling rate. Each grease has its own specific freezing crystallization curve.
(3) Mixing speed. It is generally controlled at 10-13r / min.
At present, most countries basically use dry separation, so the separation method is mainly through pressure filtration. The components of waxes in different vegetable oils are different, and the contents of straight chain alcohols in waxes in various vegetable oils are also different.
Advantages of oil extraction:
1. Without any filter aid, the product is natural and environmentally friendly.
2. Easy to filter, high yield of finished oil.
3. The by-product edible wax (fat) is pure, without filter aid, and can be directly used in the production of edible wax without environmental pollution.
4. High degree of automation, suitable for large-scale industrial production.