The production capacity of the pressing project: 5tpd-1000tpd, and the residual oil rate is less than 7%.
call the hotline to learn more
Press Engineering Raw materials: the pressing of soybean, rapeseed, cottonseed, sunflower seed, peanut, corn germ, rice bran, safflower seed, tea seed, sesame, palm, walnut and other oil.
The pressing project is that the materials are steamed, roasted and tempered to the suitable temperature of the press, and then transported to the press through the dividing auger for pressing. The press adopts a number of new energy-saving 6yl-130 screw oil presses for parallel pressing production. The pressed cake is formed at one time, and the residual oil of the pressed cake is about 7%. The obtained pressed crude oil has pure flavor and high quality. The crude oil is filtered by the blade vibration filter and then refined in the refining workshop.
Working principle of press Engineering:
In the process of pressing, pressure, viscosity and cake forming are the three factors of pressing oil. Pressure and viscosity are the main driving force and possible conditions to determine the oil discharge of the press, and the formation of oil cake is the necessary condition to determine the oil discharge of the press.
1. Power to drain oil: pressure is converted into power to drain oil.
2. Oil drainage depth: the amount of residual oil in the material can reflect the oil drainage depth, which is related to the pressure, pressure increment, viscosity and other factors.
3. Cake forming: the necessary condition for oil drainage is cake forming.
The production process of pressing engineering is as follows
Oilseeds → cleaning and impurity removal → magnetic separation → crushing → conditioning → pressing → crude oil → filtering
De refining of pressed cake
Advantages of press Engineering:
1. The process is simple and the equipment is few;
2. Strong adaptability and flexible production;
3. The oil is of good quality, light color and pure flavor.