The production capacity of Pretreatment Project: 5tpd-1000tpd, raw materials: pretreatment of soybean, rapeseed, cottonseed, sunflower seed, peanut, corn germ, rice bran, safflower seed, tea seed, sesame, palm, walnut and other oil.
call the hotline to learn more
Pretreatment engineering is an important process in oil processing. The aim is to improve the shape of the oil so that it can be produced quickly and efficiently by mechanical pressing or leaching. It usually includes a series of processes: drying, color selection, crushing, softening, peeling, extrusion, rolling, cooking and oil pressing.
Process of oil pretreatment engineering:
Oilseed → cleaning → removing stone → magnetic separation → cracking → softening → peeling → cooking → removing oil press / extraction workshop
1. Cleaning device: remove all kinds of impurities in oil seeds, such as iron, stone, lumps (such as plant leaves) until the impurity content does not exceed 0.2%.
2. Pulverizer: crush oil seeds into 6-8 pieces. In order to meet the crushing requirements, peanuts are suitable for crushing with a moisture content of 7% to 12%.
3. Softening process: the purpose of softening is to adjust the moisture and temperature of oil and make it soft.
4. Peeling process: the raw materials are rolled into thin sheets to increase the surface area, destroy the cell structure and shorten the way of oil precipitation from the cake.
5. Cooking process: steam cooking is adopted, steam is directly injected into it, and it is boiled into thin sheet to meet the requirements of oil press.
Advantages of oil pretreatment project:
1. Reduce the wear of follow-up equipment and improve the environmental quality of the workshop;
2. Increase the output of equipment, increase the oil yield, and ensure the quality of oil, cake and by-products to the maximum extent;
3. The lowest oil crushing rate and the lowest damage to cake protein.