Production capacity of refining project: 5tpd -- 1000tpd, including water washing and alkali refining, dephosphorization and degumming, continuous decolorization, continuous deodorization, fractionation and dewaxing workshop.
call the hotline to learn more
The refining project includes water washing and alkali refining, dephosphorization and degumming, continuous decolorization, continuous deodorization, fractionation and dewaxing workshop.
General process of refining engineering:
Crude oil → hydration → degumming → deacidification → dehydration → decolorization → deodorization → dewaxing → quality inspection → filling → product oil
1. Hydrated degumming: hydrated degumming is a degumming method that uses the hydrophilicity of colloidal soluble impurities such as phospholipids to add a suitable amount of water or electrolyte dilute solution into crude oil under stirring, so that the colloidal soluble impurities in crude oil can absorb water, expand, condense and separate. In the process of hydration and degumming, phospholipids are the main substances that can be coagulated and precipitated. In addition, there are proteins, mucus and trace metal ions that combine with phospholipids.
2. Alkali refining deacidification: all kinds of crude oil without refining contain some amount of free fatty acids. The process of removing free fatty acids from oil is called deacidification. Deacidification methods include alkali refining, distillation, solvent extraction and esterification. Alkali refining and steam distillation are widely used in industrial production
3. Oil decolorization: the adsorption decolorization of oil is to use some substances (such as bleaching soil, activated clay, activated carbon, etc.) with strong selective adsorption of pigment to adsorb pigment and other impurities in oil under appropriate conditions, so as to achieve the purpose of decolorization. The oil treated by adsorbent can not only improve the oil color and remove the gum, but also effectively remove some trace metal ions and some substances that can cause poisoning of hydrogenation catalyst, so as to provide good conditions for further refining (hydrogenation and deodorization) of oil.
4. Deodorization of oil and fat: deodorization of oil and fat is a process of deodorization by steam distillation under high temperature and high vacuum conditions, which makes use of the difference between the volatilization of odor substances and triglycerides in oil and fat. The principle of deodorization by steam distillation (also known as stripping) is that the steam is saturated by volatile odor components and escapes according to the ratio of its partial pressure through the oil containing odor components and vapor-liquid surface contact, so as to achieve the purpose of deodorization.
Advantages of refining engineering:
1. Using shelling and pressing technology, the pressed oil has light color and low acid value.
2. The nutrition has been fully maintained.
3. The output of cold press is large and the residual oil is low.
4. The workshop production line is highly automated and can be operated by touch screen or computer.