The production capacity of winterization dewaxing is 5tpd -- 1000tpd, and the separation is basically divided into two parts: crystallization separation and solid-liquid separation.
call the hotline to learn more
Winterization dewaxing, oil dewaxing is a process of separating high melting point wax and high melting point solid grease in liquid oil by forced cooling, and then removing them by filtration or centrifugal separation.
The separation is basically divided into two parts: crystallization separation and solid-liquid separation. The crystallization process of oil can be divided into three stages.
A small amount of wax in the oil will increase the cloud point, reduce the transparency and digestibility of the oil, and make the taste and palatability worse, thus reducing the edible quality, nutritional value and industrial use value of the oil. On the other hand, wax is an important industrial raw material, which can be used for wax paper, hydrophobic agent, gloss agent, etc. Therefore, removing or extracting wax from oil can improve the quality of edible oil and the comprehensive utilization of wax source in vegetable oil.
Working principle of dewaxing in winter:
1. The oil is supersaturated or cooled rapidly after melting, so that the high melting point begins to fully segregate;
2. slow cooling and slow stirring (135 / min) promote the formation of crystal nucleus;
3. Continue to cool to the target temperature to increase the crystal (also known as the crystallization stage), and then separate.
The main crystallization conditions are as follows：
1. crystallization temperature. The temperature must be below the set point of solid grease.
2. cooling speed. Each grease has its own specific freezing crystallization curve.
3. mixing speed. It is generally controlled at 10-13r / min.
At present, most countries basically use dry separation, so the separation method is mainly through pressure filtration. The components of waxes in different vegetable oils are different, and the contents of straight chain alcohols in waxes in various vegetable oils are also different.
The advantages of winterization dewaxing are as follows：
1. The enterprise is equipped with dewaxing professional and technical personnel, which can provide users with personalized design scheme of dewaxing line.
2. Specialized production, we can customize the professional process, provide dewaxing technology and train dewaxing operators according to different sites and different types of oils.
3. The assembly line equipment is made of carbon steel and stainless steel, all of which are 304 food grade materials, with beautiful appearance and no oil pollution.
4. It can remove the waxy components in sunflower seed oil, tea seed oil and other crude oil, and the oil can meet the national first-class oil standard.