Soybean protein concentrate engineering production capacity: 5tpd -- 1000tpd, raw material: soybean. It is suitable for pre pressure extraction of high oil content materials and direct extraction of low oil content materials.
call the hotline to learn more
The production process of soybean protein concentrate is as follows：
Pretreatment → solvent extraction → low temperature desolvent → grinding flake into powder
1. Water extraction: in this process, water temperature, pH value and residence time are very important;
2. Separating the solution from the extracted white bean slices by mechanical means;
3. Acid precipitation is carried out by using hydrochloric acid.
4. Separating the cream and whey by mechanical means;
5. Regulation: in order to obtain a variety of protein isolates with different functional properties, some adjustments can be made;
6. Neutralization with sodium hydroxide;
7. Heat treatment, in addition, some paste adjustment is carried out here;
8. dehydration by spray drying.
9. Weighing and packaging.
Advantages of soybean protein engineering:
1. Low temperature soybean meal was used for secondary extraction to ensure the product yield of 34-41%, up to 41% (1 ton protein powder was extracted from 2.7-3 tons of low temperature soybean meal).
2. using enzyme hydrolysis and two granulation technology, the product quickly produces gelatin, which improves solubility, dispersity and dusting of products, and the product level reaches the international advanced level.
3. The production process is simple, the product quality is stable, and the workers are easy to master the operation.
4. Optimize the overall design and automatically control important production links.
5. Continuous sterilization and deodorization to minimize the beany smell of products.
6. The whole set of production equipment meets the requirements of food hygiene, and the parts in contact with materials are made of stainless steel.
7. Reduce equipment investment.