The engineering production capacity of soybean protein isolate: 5tpd-1000tpd, raw material: soybean.
call the hotline to learn more
Soybean protein isolate (SPI) engineering is a kind of total protein food additive, which is produced from low temperature desolved soybean meal.
The working principle of soy protein isolate is as follows:
1. the material lifting machine conveyed the low-temperature soybean meal powder to the first extraction tank through the air pipe, and added water and alkali to soak soybean meal into the emulsion.
2. the emulsion was transported to the soymilk tank, the solid phase was separated, the hot water was added into the two pots, and second extraction was carried out.
3. Enter the separator for separation;
4. Put the separated protein solution into the acid precipitation tank, add hydrochloric acid solution, stir and carry out continuous acid precipitation;
5. The materials in the acid precipitation tank enter the acid precipitation centrifuge through the rotor pump to separate the solid protein curd, and the solid protein curd is added with water to enter the disintegrator for disintegrate treatment;
6. Disintegrate and then enter neutralization tank for standby;
7. Then the protein curd is put into the enzymolysis tank and added with protease for hydrolysis;
8. The obtained protein curd is transported to the high temperature flash tank for sterilization treatment;
9. after high temperature sterilization, the protein curds were homogenized and dried into the drying tower for drying and then powdered for encapsulation.
10. It is detected by metal foreign body detector.